We are challenged in our family with far too many health and well being issues so in order to try and rectify them we are going to do GAPS

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Waiting


I have researched and researched and I think I am now ok to start, I absolutely know I need something to work, we need healing on so many levels, things are pretty difficult around here right now.

I have ordered the book and the supplements and a side of organic beef. I have also orgered 4 free range chickens and the best milk I can find. I have made cultured ginger carrot, sauerkraut and garlic ginger carrot sticks so we will have our cultured vegies ready to go. I am going to make asparagus as well just looking for the recipe I like the most.

Hopefully the book arrives this week so I can get stuck into it, I have also ordered Sandor Katz's Art of Fermentation.

Todays agenda is clean out the freezers  to fit 100kg beef in- OMG that is so much meat lol we are not generally big meat eaters.The meat will be ready on Tuesday or Wednesday so I will bring it home and get some bone broth on that night and the meat stock as well I suppose. I might make a menu for the week as well just to try to make it as smooth as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment