We are challenged in our family with far too many health and well being issues so in order to try and rectify them we are going to do GAPS

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 8 Intro stage 1


Well we are still riding this roller coaster,
Day 8 and we have been all over the place emotionally and physically.

Yesterday Master 11 felt achy and shaky all day after a really rough night. He does not like the food at all and is totally opposed to anything with broth or stock in it. He will eat it, slowly and painstakingly when I do finally get him to sit but he is far from eager and is not enjoying any of it. He is also not eating his meals at all if he can get out of it and yesterday I had to go into town and leave him here with his brother he ate a frozen strawberry instead of his soup for lunch.  He wants to get all this healing over and done with right now and wants to know how many days for everything.

On the plus side for him his allergic shiners ( bags under his eyes) that he has always had are definitely lightening and shrinking I can see no other health improvements for him yet, For me I am amazed at the improvement in my skin- it had been so thin and dry and papery and now it feels like I have just put on moisturiser, it is so improved, even in my really dry places- my elbows and soles of my feet I can see a dramatic improvement. I can also see a real change in my hair, it too is feeling so nourished and soft. My 6 day headache has finally gone and body is amazing me, when I do work that would just last week have left me sore and acing for days I am having no issues at all.

We are both dealing with some fairly major ongoing emotional stuff before and during this week and the extra drama of the diet is not really helping either of us in that arena just yet.  We are both quite emotionally unstable, teary, overwhelmed and cranky. I am hoping we can move on to stage 2 very soon but Master 11 still needs more healing before we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment