We are challenged in our family with far too many health and well being issues so in order to try and rectify them we are going to do GAPS

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 12 Intro


The time is passing quickly 
and having the blog is quite good to help me keep track of how we are going, 

My little one is really struggling. He has always been such a good eater and tries everything and will eat anything, unfortunately he does not like any of the foods we are eating and he is sick of trying them. He is not feeling any different either, not seeing any improvement for all his effort,t I can see he is looking much better,but he is not feeling any better and is quite emotional and frustrated and thinking about apples and water kefir all the time.

This way of eating is suiting me really well and I am feeling better and better each day. My digestive system has not been this good for longer than I can remember and going to the toilet is amazing- sorry TMI but I have had toilet issues for a very long time and I thought I would be constipated eating this way and I am great - better than ever. However the kitchen time is difficult, I need to be super organised and I seem to spend many hours every day working in the kitchen, I am lucky I am home with the kids, home schooling and not trying to work a regular job.

I have been lactose intolerant for years and tried a little bit of yoghurt tonight on the stuffed peppers from the gaps book- delicious, I hope it agrees with me because I agree with it.  

Today was a much needed (by me) home day and I made my first ever mosaic using recycled tiles and dining plates. It was nice to just do my own thing and be out of the kitchen for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment