We are challenged in our family with far too many health and well being issues so in order to try and rectify them we are going to do GAPS

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 2 GAPS Intro


We are still on stage 1 here.
Master 11 chose not to eat very much at all yesterday and still had digestive issues. This morning though he had his meat balls for breakfast with me and we are about to have cauliflower soup with chicken. He is also enjoying the ginger tea with raw honey. Emotionally he is very up and down but feeling quite positive about the diet, just wishing he could eat more variety.

I am feeling a little better, my head ache is easing and I started at the gym today. We are also going out for the afternoon after we fill up on soup and I have a beef pot roast in the other slow cooker for dinner so when we get home I am hoping dinner will be close to ready.

This afternoon I will be reading the GAPS book at the skate park while the boys burn off some energy then we are going for a rainforest walk with the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment