We are challenged in our family with far too many health and well being issues so in order to try and rectify them we are going to do GAPS

Friday, September 26, 2014

Detox Baths


Detox baths are recommended for easing die off symptoms and Dr Natasha Campbell McBride recommends you have one every night. The lad and I have been experiencing quite a few die off symptoms so I have been researching detox baths, only problem is we don't have a bath so we need to improvise, I think we will use a foot bath and stand in it in the shower so we will be having detox foot bath showers.

Dr NCM suggests a variety of things to add to the detox bath- sea salt, apple cider vinegar, epsom salts, baking soda and seaweed and I have recently been seeing a GAPS practitioner who suggested a few others like magnesium chloride and borax so we went shopping for things to add to our detox baths and started with them last night.

I had a big nappy bucket in the shower with hot water and magnesium chloride and stood in it in the shower for 10 minutes or so doing a bit of lymphatic drainage massage  then I turned on the shower and stayed in my foot bath as I showered - I felt good afterwards better than I have in days. Master 11 had a foot bath just before bed and he is feeling much better now as well, super hungry but much more calm and happy and the cravings and feeling like he is missing out on so much seem to have passed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment