We are challenged in our family with far too many health and well being issues so in order to try and rectify them we are going to do GAPS

Monday, September 8, 2014

Minimising Chemical Exposure


I am very chemically sensitive as is my mother and I am seeing the same in Mr 11.

I avoid perfumes at all costs as soon as I scent one I need to leave the area as so many make me quite ill, the cleaning aisle in the supermarket is also out of bounds for me and I am using more and more products I make myself. 

There are lots of great articles online and many recipes, I don't have any favorites but rely heavily on bi carb soda, vinegar, soap and sunshine. One site I often visit is Frugal and Thriving  and they have 7 good reasons to use home made products as well as some great recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment