We are challenged in our family with far too many health and well being issues so in order to try and rectify them we are going to do GAPS

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day 3 GAPS Intro


We are still in stage 1 
- I feel ok today to go onto stage 2 but Master 11 who started stage 2 yesterday has had a set back so we will both stay on stage 1 for a bit longer.

We have spent the last 2 days at home and that certainly makes eating this way much easier and I am very thankful we home school so I can prepare hot meals for my son and myself when ever we need them. Neither of us are hungry. we are finding the big cooked breakfast lasts us until way past lunch time, the fat is very sustaining.

Master 15 is struggling with the food with no taste but Master 11 and I are over that and are enjoying the flavours of our simple foods and using a bit less salt as well. We seemed to need a lot on day 1 and 2.

We are both having cravings for fruit and Master 11 is craving pastry and pasty and I am feeling really tired and missing my morning coffee, oh and a glass of wine at night as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment