We are challenged in our family with far too many health and well being issues so in order to try and rectify them we are going to do GAPS

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Traveling Fare


Master 11 and I need to do a trip to Sydney and will spend one day travelling there, stay overnight and drive home again it is pretty crazy but needs doing.

Food is an issue as our standard travelling fare are not options, and Master 11 can be ravenous or not hungry at all. Buying food on the road is not an option so I don't mind if I come home with leftver. I do mind if he or I are starving, so I will load the esky with-

roasted garlic chicken drumsticks 
baked meatballs
boiled eggs
garlic yogurt dip
vegetable sticks
kimchi
almond bread
cold stewed apples
fresh fruit salad
cultures cream
kefir
pples
bananas


No comments:

Post a Comment