We are challenged in our family with far too many health and well being issues so in order to try and rectify them we are going to do GAPS

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Interview with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride


While I am waiting for my book to arrive I am trawling the internet. I have been researching Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride and the GAPS diet and I am feeling really hopeful and optimistic that this is a wonderful way for us to heal.  This video is long but so informative. What a wonderful gentle honest insightful woman she is.

One thing I picked up from this interview are that Mr11 really needs to do intro, that is what I have been working towards but I should not be doing intro at all, I need to start with the full GAPS diet- so I need to research that now as well.

There is so much information in this interview though I am sure I will listen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment